|Enter your details below to copy a free sample report:
- Drug and alcohol abusers pose a danger to themselves and all those around them.
- They are more likely to be involved in a workplace accidents.
- They are prone to demanding compensation claims.
- They frequently come late to work.
- They request to be let off earlier.
- They over-stay leave.
- They are absent more often.
- They lower productivity among employees.
- They are a bad influence on colleagues.
- They consume higher healthcare costs.
- They increase threats to the health and safety of employees.
- There is a higher possibility of theft.
- CII conducts 5/7/9/10 panel Drugs-of-Abuse test to protect your workplace from the negative effects of alcohol and substance abuse.
- This helps identify abusers.
- This discourages employees from coming to work unfit for duty.
- It is a huge deterrent for potential abusers.
- Such verifications is a small fraction of the cost incurred overall.
- Workplace violence is reduced. Workplace safety is enhanced.
- There is considerably less possibility of theft.
- Lower leave/absentee rate.
- Production/efficiency/output is increased.
- Lower Healthcare expenses.
- Elimination of chances of hiring employees who may be users or abusers.
- Elimination of referring current users and abusers to professionals for assistance, thereby saving on avoidable expenses..
- There is discouragement to occasional users to desist from this habit and avoid addiction.
- Encouragement to those who have given up the habit.
- Hiring verified professionals is part of compliances and contracts in many organizations, eg., EHS.